Sourcing Manager - HR and Professional Services
FTSE100 Construction Major - UK Based Sourcing Manager HR & Professional Services - London - £55-65k + package benefits!
Highly regarded as one of the best global construction Companies, and best in class procurement function, This construction major is seeking a highly ambitious and well-rounded procurement professional to join their well established team looking after the indirect spend with an emphasis on professional services and HR.
This is an incredible opportunity for an up-and-coming procurement professional with experience across a variety of indirect categories to join and drive innovation to excel the company in new directions.
In this role you will be given autonomy to lead strategic category plans across a range of different categories, partnering with key stakeholders to understand the commercial objectives of the business, before applying procurement principles to achieve the maximum results.
Procurement Sourcing Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a large spend across all indirect Procurement subcategories
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company can develop the Procurement function further
- Negotiate, and create relationships, with internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market
- Conduct deep research into HR and Professional Services category and identify how you can generate savings across them
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Strong Indirect Procurement experience
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Friendly, driven person looking to maintain high standards and set an example for self as well as others
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable)
- CIPS (desirable)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement
Apply for Sourcing Manager - HR and Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly