Procurement Business Partner - Marketing & Digital
World renowned fashion retailer - Procurement Business Partner - Marketing & Digital - Reading / WFH - £75,000 + 25% bonus and other benefits!
Are you a Marketing Procurement Professional looking for that next into senior management? This Global fashion brand is seeking an ambitious and well-seasoned Marketing Procurement Professional to join their best-in-class procurement function as a Business Partner. This is an incredible opportunity to support a significant transformation looking after GNFC and covering categories expanding across Marketing and Digital.
As a Procurement Business Partner you will be partnering with their Digital and Marketing functions and be responsible for major advertising and marketing activity across the whole business. If you want to progress your procurement career in a FTSE major with clear development plans and exposure to some of the best players in the procurement game, then they would love to hear from you.
As a Marketing Procurement Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the business' Marketing and Digital team to establish and develop strategies to ensure the category development
- Work with the wider business and procurement teams to ensure key suppliers are maintaining product quality and cost efficiency
- Provide market intelligence and market sourcing research to identify key areas of cost savings working with internal customers to hit delivery targets
- Identify and advise key stakeholders of commercial risks and apply market knowledge to identify a strategic plan
As a Senior Procurement Manger your key competencies will include:
- Experience within the marketing and digital procurement space at manager level
- Have experience in the retail industry
- Extensive knowledge of social media, influencer and bloggers market
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- CIPS - Desirable
- Degree - Desirable
If this sounds like an opportunity which suits your skills and abilities then please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Management, Business Manager, Marketing, Indirect, Retail, FMCG, Procurement, Supply Chain, London, Reading, FTSE100, Blue chip
Apply for Procurement Business Partner - Marketing & Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly