Procurement Consultant at Leading Tech Consultancy Firm
Procurement Consultant - Leading Boutique Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - London + with Nationwide travel - £40-50k + Extensive Package and Benefits
This market leading, well esteemed procurement consultancy seeks an ambitious leader to partner with senior consultants and analysts to aid in the development and implementation of strategy for FTSE 250 clients to add further success to their business. Operating as a Procurement Consultant you will be an integral part in mapping out the company's future direction.
Winning top management consultancy by the Financial Times they pride themselves on their market reputation and are therefore looking for a Procurement Consultant who shares the same values and standards to carry on their sterling reputation.
This is a great opportunity that will be suited to an individual with previous experience in procurement management consulting, looking to enter a role with broader strategic responsibilities and the opportunity to work across a range of different categories and industries.
Procurement Consultant Job Profile:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on £multimillion projects such as Procurement & Supply Chain transformation to drive cost efficacy according to the firms advisory practise.
- Build client relationships by utilising past procurement experiences and ascertaining how each client will function differently from the next and being able to adapt to a new environment.
- Lead a strong team to achieve and exceed company targets
Procurement Consultant Requirements:
- Procurement and Supply Chain experience, in the direct procurement space across a range of different industries, including but not limited to; manufacturing, automotive, or aerospace.
- Understand and have experience with the end-to-end procurement process
- Analytical approach to tasks, utilising data tools
- Strong academics; degree and CIPS preferable
To find out more please apply through this page or reach out directly to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, procurement strategy, supply chain strategy, management consulting, strategy consulting, cost optimisation, procurement, account management, client engagement, client-facing, degree, CIPS, MBA, automotive, engineering, manufacturing, defence & aerospace, FTSE100, FTSE250
Apply for Procurement Consultant at Leading Tech Consultancy Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly