Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Best-In-Class
Indirect Procurement Category Manager / FMCG / London / Industry-Leading / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This best-in-class organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as an Indirect Procurement Category Manager. Within this generalist procurement role you will gain exposure to a variety of categories, from HR procurement and Facilities Management to IT and Marketing procurement.
You will work within a global industry-leading company environment and undertake management and implementation of various procurement strategies to continuously increase procurement efficiency, reduce costs and adhere to best practice. This organization offers a unique company environment that promotes inclusivity and continuously provides fast track opportunities for progression.
Within this Indirect Procurement Category Manager role, you will…
- Lead delivery of the end-to-end procurement process, policy and procedures facilitated by continuous creation of category strategies and utilization of procurement tools
- Manage a variety of procurement stakeholders, from internal teams to gather and assess business requirements to managing supplier relationships, including challenging business requirements
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities; build business needs, coordinate delivery of processes and initiatives as well as consistently explore potential solutions
- Contribute to procurement objectives and KPI's through strong negotiation and contract implementation as well as understanding this organizations proven budget approach
To apply for this Indirect Procurement Category Manager, you will need…
- Degree would be advantageous
- Ability to prove past procurement success across a range of procurement categories; for instance FM, IT, Marketing and Professional Services
- Skills surrounding communication, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Desire and capability of working in a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, London, Kent, Reading, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Generalist, Professional Services
Apply for Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Best-In-Class
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly