Greenfield Indirect Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading
Greenfield Indirect Procurement Manager / FMCG / Career Progression / Swindon / Flexible Working / £50,000 - £65,000
Following extensive business growth this industry-leading organization is seeking an Indirect Procurement Manager to set up a brand new procurement function. You will have the opportunity to inflict your procurement strategy onto a greenfield function through the driving procurement strategy and ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
You will gain great exposure to a range of indirect procurement categories, from Marketing Procurement and HR procurement to FM procurement. The exciting nature of this role in terms of working on a variety of events and helping to drive change provides excellent diversity meaning each day will be different from the next.
Greenfield Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities include…
- Taking lead on overall sourcing strategy and procurement activities including excellent cross-collaboration with business stakeholders
- Undertaking end-to-end procurement, from supplier engagement and sourcing to commercial negotiation in order to drive and deliver procurement strategy requirements
- Developing, implementing and running an effective contract management process to maximise value and supplier spend whilst minimizing potential risks
- Identifying and executing new procurement opportunities to facilitate continuous improvement both in the supplier base and internal procurement processes
Greenfield Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements include…
- Ability to demonstrate strong past indirect procurement success; within a greenfield function, events or hospitality would be advantageous
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation, communication and leadership
- Capable of undertaking excellent project management
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect procurement, Indirect Category Manager, Indirect Generalist Procurement, Events, Marketing, Hospitality, Greenfield procurement function, leadership, strategic sourcing, strategy, procurement purchasing, supply chain, SRM, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Bristol, Swindon, Bath