Procurement Category Development Manager - Hot Beverages
Global Food and Beverages Brand - Procurement Category Development Manager (Hot Beverages) - West London based + Remote Available - £65,000 + Package
To apply please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
This multinational FTSE100 Company seeks an experienced Category Development Manager with experience in Hot Beverages to join their best-in-class procurement team and steer the hot beverages category to new heights.
This leading firm in the United Kingdom has received numerous CIPS and Environmental awards for their excellence across the business and procurement function. This prestigious organisation prides itself on open book transparency, utilising strategic sourcing in order to fulfil the commitment to diversity breadth within social enterprise businesses. As a result of continued growth, they are looking to expand their team with a new category development manager for Hot beverages, training up their junior reports and developing themselves alongside some of the best in the procurement game.
As A Category Development Manager for Hot Beverages, you will: -
- Manage the Cold Beverage category's £ 24m annual spend reporting and contributing to the delivery of the overall business plan for all Retail areas
- Developing, in collaboration with different franchises, a pipeline of store openings whilst enabling the smooth opening programme.
- Maintain day to day supplier and contract management ensuring the business relationship is seen through the quarterly business reviews
Category Development Manager for Hot Beverages, required background: -
- Significant project management skills with multiple membered groups in a corporate setting
- Numerate Business or Finance degree level from university, or equivalent experience
- Be proficient in WAMS & Mapping for Action - desirable
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in at one of the largest firms in the indirect procurement sector in the United Kingdom, in a position that will give excellent strategic management skills to develop your career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
KEY SKILLS: Consulting, Deal Advisory, Technology & Engineering, Procurement Consultancy, Management Consultancy, Procurement Transformation, Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics, Operations, Planning, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production, Procurement Consultant, Management Consultant, Supply Chain Consultants, Indirect procurement, Direct Procurement, Generalist Procurement, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Consulting, Aerospace, Defence & Engineering, Automotive, Transportation, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Industrial
Apply for Procurement Category Development Manager - Hot Beverages
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly