Procurement Bakery Buyer
Procurement Bakery and Pastries Buyer - Prestigious Food and Beverage Brand - West London - £30-35k - Global projects and excellent progression opportunities
This FTSE100 Food Brand is seeking to rapidly expand their best-in-class procurement function, onboarding seasoned procurement professionals as well as up-and-coming procurement talent. They are seeking an ambitious up-and-coming procurement professional with a passion for food/beverage retail and a proven track record in the food procurement.
Operating out of their stunning HQ in London the successful candidate will be given autonomy to drive the Bakery category forward, working hand-in-hand with the category managers to promote innovation and strategic change.
This is a great opportunity to grown and develop with a structured training plan and exposure to blue chip companies giving you fast track progression to senior levels.
As a Bakery Buyer, you will: -
- Manage the Baked Goods category £ 24m annual spend reporting and contributing to the delivery of the overall business plan for all Retail areas
- Developing, in collaboration with different franchises, a pipeline of store openings whilst enabling the smooth opening programme.
- Maintain day to day supplier and contract management ensuring the business relationship is seen through the quarterly business reviews
As a procurement Buyer you will need:
- Proven track record of managing spends across Bakery goods, with evidence of strategic and tangible cost savings
- Previous experience working in a blue chip environment
- Confidence when engaging with senior stakeholders and managing directors
- Thrive in a vibrant working environment, relishing the opportunities of working in a close-knit procurement function
- Degree educated (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
To apply, please forward your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyskills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement