P2P Project Manager
Global Role for P2P Project Manager - Global Fashion Giant - London - £85,000 + extensive benefits
Based in stunning London offices and providing global support, the Procure to Pay team is responsible for end-to-end vendor inquiry management and is dedicated to supporting all business areas and key partners across the company.
This global fashion giant is looking for a motivated, proactive P2P Project Manager to join their fast paced environment on a huge software transformation they are currently undergoing. You will need to have clear P2P project management experience working on change programs around software implementations.
This role has great opportunity to work globally across EMEA and APAC regions with occasional travel to Paris. So if you are looking for your next P2P adventure then this is a great role for you.
As a global P2P Project Manager your responsibilities will entail:
- Oversee and support the implementation of Coupa across the business, negotiating agreements across multiple business lines
- Collaborate with Supplier Onboarding, Procurement and Accounts Payables to resolve vendor enquiries
- Collaborate with SMEs and clients to complete assigned deliverables, building valuable relationships with team members and clients
As a Global P2P Project Manager you will have:
- Experience in managing teams in other software implementation projects
- Previous experience working with Coupa
- Strong interpersonal skills, and previous experience working with major stakeholders
- Consultancy background preferable but not essential
- CIPS and Degree is preferable but not essential
If this sounds like a role you can deliver on then send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Transformation, Coupa, P2P, Java Cript, Python, P2P, Procure to Pay, Transformation, Change implementation, Global, FTSE100, Retail, Luxury brand, London, Fashion, P2P, Transformation
Apply for P2P Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly