Supplier Enablement Manager
Procurement & Supplier Enablement Manager - Global Household Brand - London - £75k-80k + Generous Package
This world leading FTSE100 French Fashion Brand is seeking a polished Procurement & Supplier Enablement Management to join their procurement function on an exciting change and transformation programme they are looking to undertake. You will be responsible for heading up their newly created Supplier Management business unit, designing and embedding the strategy, framework and methodology to ensure high performance and value from suppliers.
The company is currently undertaking a major change and transformation project, implementing a new Coupa system across the business, so are looking to expand their team and drive innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an advanced Supplier Enablement Management professional to make a significant impact.
This Supplier Enablement Management position will involve:
- Designing, managing and developing a supplier management portal to act as a focal point for supplier management communications, on line training and soft copy repository of supplier management collateral
- Leading the deployment of the supplier management programme by:-
- Delivering year 1 pilot with nominated suppliers
- Embed supplier management framework with procurement team and business units
- Taking the learning and feedback from the pilot and ensuring that the supplier management collateral and the programme ambitions meet the business needs and deliver value
- Build on the original business case for the supplier management programme to secure further investment to support systems, tools, training
- Track the benefits that the programme will deliver and feed into on-going business case
Required skills / experience / qualifications:
- Strong procurement and supplier management (SRM), or Vendor Management experience with a track record of constant progression within your early career
- Experience with System change and transformation project
- Experience managing teams
- Degree / MCIPSdesirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a world-renowned FTSE 100 establishment and lead a Supplier Management programme from the start.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you then please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Marketing, HR, Travel, FM, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Fortune 500, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management,