Procurement Specialist x2
Two positions available - Procurement Specialist across ActewAGL and Evoenergy.
Power to shine
ActewAGL’s Procurement team are looking for motivated self-starters with a high level of attention to detail to join their team as a Procurement Specialist’s
There are two job opportunities available for Procurement Specialists within the Procurement team serving Evoenergy and ActewAGL Corporate Services. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an integrated team that is responsible for delivering effective, efficient, quality procurement and contract management services to ActewAGL (including Evoenergy).
Power to thrive
ActewAGL is one of the ACT’s largest employers and we’re proud to be powerfully local. We work and live in the communities we serve and partner with the organisations that make our home such a great place to live.
We’re reimagining the future of energy with the brightest minds of the nation’s capital.
We offer benefits, support and balance that few others can. At ActewAGL, you will be provided with opportunities to learn, innovate and collectively achieve more. We actively invest in our peoples’ careers so you can lead and develop, because when you grow, we grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Power to make an impact
Your day in the role:
- Keep up-to-date of market conditions and supplier performance.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the business on procurement and contract management activities.
- Maintain a contract register for all supplier contracts.
- Prepare tender and contract documents and negotiate with suppliers.
- Develop appropriate sourcing strategies and identify contract risks and lead contract evaluations.
- Build relationships with suppliers and lead supplier performance meetings.
- Develop Contract Management Plans and the discharge of contract duties for both parties, including monitoring supplier performance against KPIs.
- Manage contract variations and contractor claims which will include negotiations between the Corporate/Evoenergy stakeholders and suppliers.
You will need to be successful:
- A CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply, or Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Engineering or Finance.
- Established working experience in a Procurement and Contract Management role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing supplier relationships.
- Experience in procurement processes, including tender preparation and evaluation.
- Knowledge of modern supply chain concepts and supporting systems and technologies.
- High level attention to detail, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent at building strong customer and staff relationships.
To apply, log onto our recruitment portal and submit your cover letter and resume outlining the experience, qualifications and capabilities you can bring to the role.
Applications close Friday 3rd November 2021.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity you can contact Nathanael Jose, Manager Corporate Procurement on (02) 6248 3619 or Kanav Chopra, Manager Evoenergy Procurement on (02) 6248 3613.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Banking,Finance and Insurance jobs in Specialist
- Buying Banking,Finance and Insurance jobs in Specialist
- Contracts Banking,Finance and Insurance jobs in Specialist
- Procurement Banking,Finance and Insurance jobs in Specialist
- Supply chain Banking,Finance and Insurance jobs in Specialist