Procurement Manager - Indirects / Soft FM
My client, a progressive Public Sector linked organisation, are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to lead and influence projects from a commercial, category and sourcing perspective. Working in a greenfield / brownfield environment this role offers the successful candidate the real opportunity to really influence and shape the direction of the procurement function.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Hands-on procurement / category management experience within Soft FM (cleaning / catering etc.) and general indirect related (including HR / recruitment) spend areas.
- Experience of engaging with stakeholders at a senior level to drive progressive change and deliver strategic priorities.
- Previous experience in Public Sector procurement / OJEU / PCR2015 is essential.
- The ability to build and manage a contracts register / procurement pipeline.
- CIPS / MCIPS qualifications are desirable although not essential.
This role will be a mix of home / office based
Langley are a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
For further information please submit your details to email@example.com or call +44(0)333 366 0839 quoting 7816NR
Apply for Procurement Manager - Indirects / Soft FM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly