Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / FMCG
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / FMCG / Industry-Leading / Career Progression / Leeds / Flexible Working / £45,000 - £55,000 / Extensive Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for an indirect IT procurement opportunity within a nationally-renowned organisation that provides great opportunities to rapidly progress? If so, this role is perfect for you.
With extensive plans for future growth, this highly reputable FMCG organisation is offering an exciting new opportunity as an indirect IT Procurement Category manager. This company has gained its established reputation for being a leader in its industry, as well as providing a great working environment.
Not only will you work within an organisation with strong brand presence, gaining exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, the additional benefits are endless. From a performance related bonus and annual salary review to an extremely attractive holiday allowance and pension, the offering is rare and not one to miss out on.
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manage opportunity, responsibilities…
- Managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, from aligning with internal colleagues to gather, assess and challenge business requirements to appropriately challenging external stakeholders whilst preserving relationships
- Undertaking business need analysis to consistently explore general improvement solutions and make appropriate recommendations for effective cost optimisation
- Play an essential role in delivery of end-to-end procurement process including maintaining best in class policy, process and services
- Proactively monitor local suppliers as well as negotiate and implement contracts across multiple categories to aid compliance
To apply for this Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager position, you will need…
- Strong A level education is essential, degree and/or CIPS would be ideal
- CIPS qualification would be advantageous
- Past experience within procurement is essential, particularly in relation to IT procurement and technology categories such as Hardware, Software, Telecoms and Cloud services
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Hardware Procurement, Software Procurement, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester
Apply for Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly