Junior IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Giant - £50,000
Junior IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Giant - £50,000 + Package
Location: Remote working with occasional UK travel
This market leading FTSE 250 brand have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional who seeks to develop their career in IT Procurement. With a category spend in the £Hundreds-of-Millions and more money being injected into it, they seek a determined and passionate indirect procurement candidate to drive forward the strategic direction of this category. You will be working on projects across all IT sub-categories and taking full ownership of end to end procurement processes. It will be your job to engage with senior stakeholders across the whole organisation and achieve maximum value across the evolving world of Cloud, Digital and Tech.
This is a permanent position with fantastic progression opportunities. Reporting to the Head of IT Procurement, you will have the ability to become a Senior Category Manager and eventually be a successor to the Head of IT Procurement. The starting salary for this opportunity is £50,000 plus an excellent package, including a 20% bonus. You can be based remotely in this position, with occasional travel to Buckinghamshire (1-2 times per month, expenses paid).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading name and establish yourself as an IT procurement professional!
As the Junior IT Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking full responsibility over IT procurement processes, including leading RFIs & tenders, onboarding of IT suppliers, strategic sourcing/negotiations, and contract management through to legal sign off
- Supplier performance and relationship management
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the whole business, including liaising with the C-suite and all departments in a flat and multifunctional structure, adapting to their needs to achieve each of them maximum value
Required Background for the Junior IT Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships and influence stakeholders
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Understanding of the end to end procurement processes including contract management and negotiations
- Ability to independently plan and execute procurement activities in an autonomous manner
- Willingness and ambition to progress into more senior positions within the business
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Technology Procurement, indirect procurement, IT contracts, procurement contracts, remote working, home based, home-based, FTSE 250, purchasing, operations, IT purchasing, software purchasing, hardware purchasing, senior management, senior stakeholders, senior business development
Apply for Junior IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Giant - £50,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly