Procurement Manager - Indirects - Global FMCG
Procurement Category Manager - Indirects (Marketing, IT, Logistics & MRO) - Global FMCG - London or Liverpool + Flexible Working - £50,000 -£58,000 + Car & Bonus
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Global, market-leading firm are seeking an ambitious indirect procurement manager to join their rapidly expanding Global Procurement function. Famed for their forward-thinking culture where despite their size, they operate with the entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of a start-up, this is the perfect opportunity for an indirect procurement professional who wants to put their own stamp on a truly Global organisation.
The successful applicant will take autonomy over multiple immature yet business-critical indirect procurement categories such as Marketing, Professional Services and FM Procurement. This is a fantastically broad role which will provide ample development and progression for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and make a global impact at a truly Blue-Chip organisation!
As Procurement Manager- Indirects , you will: -
- Have complete ownership over the procurement strategy for various indirect categories, including but not limited to Marketing, Professional Services, IT and FM) managing spends in the hundreds of £millions across a global remit
- Build and implement a brand new category strategy that will be rolled out to all locations internationally meaning you will collaborate with both local and group functions to add value and create significant efficiencies across the wider business
- Interact with senior, external stakeholders as part of a world-class procurement function, acting as an SME for your various categories
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for one of the largest companies in the world and progress through their best-in-class procurement function
Procurement Manager - Indirects , required background: -
- Exposure to end-to-end indirect procurement ideally within a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment is preferred but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Outstanding stakeholder and soft skills
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above + CIPS)
This is an unbelievable opportunity for an indirect generalist to move into a broad role for a global company that has continued its rapid growth despite the pandemic!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, indirect procurement, professional services procurement, marketing procurement, indirect generalist, IT procurement, FM procurement, supply chain, logistics, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, London, Reading, Berkshire
Apply for Procurement Manager - Indirects - Global FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly