Direct Procurement Category Manger / Best-In-Class
Direct Procurement Category Manger / Best-In-Class / Technology / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
One of the worlds most recognisable brands is seeking an up and coming passionate procurement professional to join its best-in-class procurement team as a Direct Procurement Category Manager. You have the opportunity to work autonomously on exciting new projects that defy conventional boundaries in terms of unprecedented technological innovation.
This multi-billion pound revenue organisation provides extensive opportunities to progress with abilities to develop into senior managerial positions in 1-2 years. You will work amongst some of the best procurement professionals worldwide within a cutting-edge working environment.
Direct Procurement Category Manager responsibilities….
- Partnering closely with relevant departments, such as NPI and Research, to effectively deliver supplier engagement and drive optimum supplier selection in the early stages of the development process
- For assigned upstream projects, take lead on procurement alignment and supplier strategy through continuously liaising with the procurement engineering department to effectively incorporate feedback
- Attend research projects to pre-determine upcoming requirements and the qualification of suppliers to ensure timely delivery of production projects and overall procurement outcomes are attained
- Drive cost avoidance activity using a range of proven-approaches in both a commercial, technical and procurement conscience manner
Direct Procurement Category Manager requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement, particularly in relation to strategic sourcing and ideally within direct procurement
- Past experience in liaising with engineering teams would be advantageous
- Resilient and self-starter mentality with desire to work in fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, engineering, technical procurement, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol
Apply for Direct Procurement Category Manger / Best-In-Class
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly