Project Procurement Manager - Reading - 50-60K
Project Procurement Manager - Renowned Procurement Function - 50-60K
Location: Reading (Remote Working Available)
Due to an increased growth and investment being poured into multiple exciting projects, this UK-Leading Utilities firm have a new opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join their recognised function and work on £Multi-Billion projects in the Capital Projects Team.
This organisation have recently been undergoing a huge transformation, and in recent years built up a whole new strategic procurement function. This means that they are looking for forward thinking, ambitious individuals with a curious flare to join the team and be at the forefront of innovative approaches to procurement. If you are a strategic procurement professional with experience in construction and capital projects, this could be a fantastic opportunity to work on industry leading projects and develop your career to new levels!
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change, in order to add value to organisations
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
- Managing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process extracting value across a range of £Multi-Million Construction Projects
Required Background for the Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of category management, purchasing or sourcing in the construction industry, and exposure frameworks such as FIDIC, JCT and NEC 3
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
- MCIPS or CIPS to a high level, as well as being educated to degree level is desirable
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, FM, Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, buying, category buyer, Purchasing, senior pruchasing, senior operations, project purchasing, Capital, CAPEX, Reading, Berkshire, Hampshire, Slough, Swindon, Basingstoke, Bristol