Global Head of Supply Chain and Logistics - Remote
Global Head of Supply Chain and Logistics- Global FTSE 250 Major - Remote Working - £100-110,000 + package
This award winning Security major have built a best-in-class procurement function that operate Globally on strategic and innovative projects. Now, they have created a brand new role to turn their focus on fine tuning their processes and relationships with suppliers to add commerciality and true value to their function. As the Head of Supply Chain and Logistics, it will be your job to navigate a complex industry and collaborate with project teams in Electronics, Security and CCTV to drive value and commercial strategy through the whole supply chain.
You will be reporting to the Global Category Director and manage a team of global category managers. The salary on offer is up to £110,000 + package, and you can either be based in a modern HQ in Central London or work remotely.
If you have experience across electronics procurement, logisitcs & supply chain, and warehousing & maintenance, this positioon would be an excellent fit.
The Head of Supply Chain & Logistics will be responsible for:
- Analyse the current distribution and supply chain processes relating to Technology to create and implement expert strategies to identify cost saving opportunities
- Work with multiple stakeholders and departments on a Global level to create and drive positive change across the business
- Lead and direct your team on a global scale, encouraging them to re-evaluate current processes and employ strategic thought processes across the whole category
- Work with country leaders to create and drive local, regional, and global supply chain strategies
- Influence the business commercially through your supply chain strategies
Required Background for the Head of Supply Chain & Logistics:
- Experience working across Supply Chain excellence and strategy creation in a Global setting, where you have a track record of achieving commercial excellence on projects in electronics and/or security systems
- Experience managing a team (preferably remote or global)
- Be able to demonstrate innovation, change management, and a commercial mindset
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
If you are motivated to challenge current processes, introduce innovative approaches to procurement and drive mass change, then this would be a fantastic next step in your career.
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Technology, Electronics, CCTV, Online Systems, Global, FTSE 250, Commercial, Sourcing, SRM, Remote Working, UK based, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Negotiation, Sustainable Procurement, Vendor Management, SRM toolkits, purchasing, logistics, maintenance, warehousing, installation, people services, labour, business development, operations, warehouse operations, purchasing