Senior Manager - Supply Chain Consultant
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Consultant - BIG 6 Consultancy Firm - London + Opportunities to travel - £80-90k + BONUS + CAR ALLOWANCE
To apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
One of the largest Professional Services Organisations in the world is looking for a Senior Procurement Consultant at Senior Manager Level to lead teams and projects for some of their most high-profile clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to showcase their expertise across all supply chain activities in a market-leading consultancy team. The company themselves are a fixture on the Forbes 100 Best Companies to Work For and are famed for their innovative way of completing projects.
As Senior Manager - Supply Chain Consultant you will be: -
- Leading teams on high-profile projects, transforming the supply chain functions of some of the biggest multinational corporations on the planet primarily across the FMCG/Retail/Oil & Gas Industries
- Taking autonomy over the delivery of projects that will include supply chain transformations, digital supply chain initiatives, automations, and S&OP
- Collaborating with your team to come up with innovative solutions to some of the world's largest and most complex business challenges
- Managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at C-Suite level
- Mentoring and developing your team members to help them progress their careers within the company's procurement consultancy function
- Given the opportunity to be promoted to Director level within 2 years
The Ideal Senior Manager -Supply Chain Consultant will have: -
- Proven experience of leading projects, ideally across supply chain transformations, digital supply chain initiatives, automations, and S&OP
- Previous exposure to a Management Consultancy environment whether it be a Boutique or a Big 6 firm is beneficial but not essential - Exposure to Internal Transformation roles will also be considered
- Evidence of strong personal achievements or rapid progression (Consultant à Senior Consultant à Manager in under 6 years) in previous role(s)
- Degree + be working towards CIPS (Beneficial but not essential)
What the role will offer you: -
- Opportunity to lead high profile supply chain transformations under the banner of one of the World Leaders in Consulting
- Ability to lead on Digital Supply Chain projects for one of the most forward-thinking consultancies in the world
- £80,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
- Car Allowance of ~£5k
- Travel opportunities and exposure to clients all over the world
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: supply chain, supply chain consultant, supply chain consultancy, digital supply chain, digital transformation, S&OP, Robotics, Automation, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, procurement consultancy, procurement advisory, London, UK, Greater London