Marketing Procurement - Strategic Sourcing Manager
Marketing Procurement - Strategic Sourcing Manager - Promotion within 1-2 years - Retail Blue Chip - Bristol + Flex - £50 - 55k + Car Allowance + Bonus
This revered Blue-Chip household-brand is about to undergo a huge period of growth after a recent transformation, and with a Board that recognises the value Procurement can add, now is an exciting time to be joining.
As part of this influx of investment, the Firm are seeking a Strategic Sourcing expert with strong Marketing procurement category knowledge to drive much needed improvement and progress into the Procurement Leadership Team (estimated timeline is 1-2 years).
With brand recognition and growth being a key goal of this recent transformation, you will play a large part in critical marketing projects specifically within the Media and Creative Agency space!
Marketing Strategic Sourcing Manager, Particular challenges will include:
- Becoming accepted as an integral member of the Marketing community, being able to manoeuvre sensitively in a non-mandated procurement setting
- Positioning procurement more strategically within the overall organisation
- Designing and implementing innovative category and sourcing strategies primarily for Media and Creative, however, you will also operate across Sponsorship, PR, Print, POS, Design, Meetings and Events sub-categories (all of which are £ Multi-Million)
- Being promoted to the Procurement Leadership Team within 1-2 years, where you will become a key member of the Global Procurement Steering Group, take on a team of 5+ Procurement Specialists & Managers, and be given the opportunity to either stay in Marketing Procurement or make a cross-functional move into Travel, HR, Professional Services, Technology or FM
Marketing Strategic Sourcing Manager Required experience: -
- Significant procurement and strategic sourcing experience with particular expertise across Marketing sub-categories (such as Media, Creative, Digital Design Agencies, PR, Sponsorship, Print, POS etc). However, indirect generalists with marketing procurement experience will also be considered
- Successful management of £ Multi-Million procurement projects with a track record for delivering large cost savings
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a standout career opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Procurement specialist to accelerate one's career towards Procurement Leadership and Directorship within a prestigious brand, whilst working with a close-knit and fun team.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, Marketing Procurement, best practice, best-in-class procurement, negotiation, RFP, RFQ, media, creative agencies, digital