Analyst / Consultant
Entry-level role - UK based, often working on-site with clients
Management role - UK based, often working on-site with clients
Who are we?
Ivo is a small, procurement consultancy practice, specialising in helping clients to understand their cost base, reduce spend, streamline operations and optimise product margins. We rapidly identify, structure and deliver performance improvements which realise significant commercial benefits. By working closely with client teams, often at their offices, we identify opportunities quickly and make lasting improvements. For further information, please refer to www.ivosolutions.com.
What are the roles?
We are currently looking for an Analyst and a Consultant to join our team. Working alongside senior colleagues, with responsibility for key components of client delivery such as data analysis, procurement projects, supplier negotiations and online auctions, the successful candidate will be able to manage complex projects and commercial discussions in collaboration with client stakeholders up to board-level.
These roles will include the following areas:
- Working with clients to understand their requirements, processes and constraints.
- In-depth analysis of sales and cost base data to find patterns and insight.
- Developing specifications and documents to share with new potential suppliers.
- Project managing a well-defined category management process.
- Coordinating online auction events and supplier negotiations.
- Advising and informing clients on procurement, buying, and supplier management best practice.
These roles are an exciting opportunity for ambitious candidates who are commercially aware and keen to gain a broad experience of management consulting. As a small practice engaging numerous large clients, all our team are given high levels of responsibility and autonomy from the outset.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates should hold an upper second-class degree, be highly proactive, with experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Other key attributes include:
- Attention to detail and concern for order and quality.
- Highly numerate with the ability to manipulate large datasets (eg. MS Excel, Tableau).
- Clear, concise, outcome-oriented articulation of analytical findings.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate.
- Communication skills and the ability to adapt to all levels of an organisation.
- Curiosity and an appetite for learning.
- Flexibility to travel and work on-site with our clients.