Interim Global P2P Project Manager
Interim Global P2P Project Manager - Global Household Name FMCG - London or Bristol Based - £500-£800 per day
One of the world's leading global Consumer Goods brands is searching for an experienced P2P Project Manager to play a key role in their business-critical, multi-region Coupa implementation! This P2P implementation project has full backing from the Board and will be integral to the direction of the business going forward.
This implementation is a key part of a wider business transformation that will change the way this organisation's thousands of employees worldwide see strategic procurement and supplier management!
If you are an accomplished P2P Implementation expert, whether Coupa or another P2P system, who is looking to make a true global impact in one of the largest organisation's in its industry, then this is the perfect role for you!
As Global P2P Project Manager, you will: -
- Be an integral cog in the implementation of this tailored software that will enhance the strategic procurement and supplier management globally within this organization
- Help educate senior stakeholders from across the business with regards to the value that a state-of-the-art P2P system can add, whilst also educating them in how it is best utilized
- Lead on other business critical software implementations within the business, both on a local and global scale
- Have the opportunity to truly put your stamp on this world-class organization by designing and implementing the long-term strategy within a brand-new Supplier Enablement function
Global P2P Project Manager, required background: -
- Have led or supported on 2 or more P2P implementations, ideally with experience of Coupa, however, other P2P experience such as Oracle or SAP will be considered
- Exposure to a fast-paced, global environment is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, ideally having dealt with C-Suite stakeholders in previous roles
- Degree + Qualification (CIPS, Scrum, Prince 2, Agile) is beneficial but not essential
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for an ambitious P2P Project Manager who is looking to play an integral part in a Global Implementation to put their stamp on a true industry leader!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.