Senior Global IT Procurement Manager
Senior Global IT Procurement Manager - World-Renowned Technology Giant - Bristol (Candidates will need to be able to relocate permanently to Bristol - company will support on this) - £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
One of the largest and most innovative technology companies in the world is looking to strengthen their rapidly growing procurement team by adding a Senior Global IT Procurement Manager to their ranks!
This position has come about due to organic growth as procurement moves towards the forefront of the business. The procurement function has moved from tactical to strategic over the last few years so despite the current strength of the function, there is a still a large Greenfield element to the role! This means that you will be designing and implementing brand new category strategy across IT Procurement and truly have the opportunity to put your stamp on the organization!
Senior Global IT Procurement Manager, Role Responsibilities: -
- Lead on £multi-million IT Procurement projects, designing and implementing category strategy across multiple IT sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Cloud and Application Development
- Interact with both suppliers and internal teams from across the globe as you look to create value and reduce costs across a global remit
- Build long-term relationships both internally and externally with C-Suite stakeholders
- Second in command to the Head of IT Procurement, playing an integral part in developing the strong, up and coming procurement talent within the function
Senior Global IT Procurement Manager, Required Background: -
- Strong breadth and depth of experience across IT Procurement, ideally having covered a range of IT sub-categories such as Software, Hardware, Cloud and Application Development
- Exposure to a fast-paced Blue-Chip environment, having worked with Tier 1 IT suppliers
- Exposure to a global remit is beneficial but not essential
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential (Degree + (M)CIPS)
If you are an IT Procurement Manager that wants to operate strategically and add a world-leading organization to their CV then this is the perfect place to take the next step in your career!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Hardware procurement, IT Services, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Relocate