Global Procurement Specialist - Pharmaceutical Products
Global Procurement Specialist - Pharmaceutical & Generic Product Sourcing - Leading Global Fortune 500 firm - London + flex working
Competitive Procurement Specialist salary + Benefits
This global Fortune500 firm, renowned globally for providing some of the highest quality care and products to patients globally, is looking to hire into their strategic sourcing function for an ambitious and talented procurement specialist, to source and lead engagements globally within generic based products.
The partnerships this firm has, leverages all aspects of both expertise and industry reputations, with organisations who can provide further commitment to the industry, making what this firm holds as one of the highest quality and cost effective produce ranges on the market. At a time of intense strain across supply chains, this firm is fighting to provide it's customers and patients globally, and is looking for a similarly passionate individual to join.
With a team focussed on the highest standards, you will get the opportunity to work with some of the leading procurement professionals within one of the fastest moving and dynamic industries, ideal for those looking to progress their careers.
Procurement Sourcing Specialist role outline:
- Support the generic pharmaceutical sourcing activities for the group and it's members, including daily sourcing activities, portfolio maintenance and pricing and inventory management
- Manage multiple sourcing of data to analyse market trends and opportunities, all inline to provide increases in efficiencies and product quality
- Take advantage of being part of a lean, high performing team and the training and development opportunities to progress your career and move into a management role and beyond
Procurement skillset and experience required:
- Minimum of 2+ years within a sourcing or procurement analyst role, with experience of working in a product based environment, ideally consumer or pharmaceuticals, but retail, FMCG or food manufacturing is also of interest
- Able to work with and feel comfortable working with data and proven experience of utilising data to gain results
- Degree level education or equivalent is required, CIPS qualifications preferred
If you are interested in joining this global pharmaceutical major please apply through this domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, direct procurement, product management, portfolio management, supplier management, srm, pharmaceuticals, pharma, wholesale, retail, global, FTSE, Fortune, degree, MBA, CIPS, MCIPS, London, flexible working, hybrid working