Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Senior Procurement Category manager - FTSE100 UK retailer - Award winning Procurement Function - London /Working from home - £60-65k + 20% bonus and other benefits
One of the biggest UK leading retailers is seeking an ambitious and innovative Procurement Category Manager to join their award winning procurement function to look after the indirect procurement categories.
With a yearly revenue of circa £30 million they are looking to grow this over the next few years. They are going on a really exciting expansion to accommodate these plans and drive the business in a new direction.
If you have a passion for indirect procurement and want to be a part pf this award winning procurement function then they would love to hear from you.
As a Procurement Category Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategic category plans across various indirect categories including HR and Professional Services
- Strategically work alongside other team members to source new suppliers, managing the full end-to-end tender process to maximise savings and create value within the function
- Liaising with global stakeholders to effectively sell the value of procurement and increase the value of mandated spend
- Creating and implementing innovative ideas for the long and short-term development of the function
Senior Category Manager Requirements:
- Involvement in managing large spends across direct or indirect categories with a proven track record of generating savings and creating value in a function
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers
- CIPS and Degree qualified (desirable) achieving a 2.1 or equivalent
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement