Procurement Consultant - Saudi Arabia - 6 Month Interim
Procurement Category Manager - 12 Month Contract - Working with a leading Global Procurement Consultancy on a Flagship Project in the Middle East - £400 - £500 per day - 6 Month Contract - Tax Free - Multiple Roles - Relocation & Living cost support - Dynamic & Innovative environment
This leading global procurement and supply chain consultancy, who operate globally across all industries, are looking to bring onboard strong category managers and procurement candidates at mid-level seniority to join their organisation working on a flagship project based in the Middle East
This project is working on an exciting technology implementation with a flagship client that offer a guaranteed workflow and are ideally looking for consultants with 5-8+ years expertise to join their team as they enter an exciting phase of the project delivery.
Ideal candidates will be on an upward career trajectory with experience working within a fast-paced procurement environment. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills required.
The project will include:
- Relocation & Living assistance (However likely to work remotely for majority of the role)
- A variety of procurement projects including transformation, category management and supplier engagement activity
- Full boarding with accommodation, food & travel covered
- On campus accommodation local to the client
- £3.5K Flight allowance + 25 days annual leave and bank holiday
- A vibrant and dynamic procurement team who you will share a living campus with.
- A minimum of 3-5 years procurement experience with a demonstratable track of delivery in role, whether that is permanent or interim
- Current projects dictate that the ideal candidates will have a background within construction, hospitality or Education
- Ideal candidates be Europe based and happy to relocate for the majority of the project
- A good understanding and experience of being able to navigate complex contracts and language
- The ability/interest to travel to KSA and live over an extended period of time
- Fluent in English
- Degree / MBA / MCIPS is desired however not essential
- Candidates must be able to start within a month of offer acceptance
If you're interested in the opportunity to work abroad on an exciting an innovative project then please send an up to date copy of your CV through to Adam to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, purchasing, procurement consultant, interim procurement consultant, contractor, strategic procurement, construction, engineering, contract management, SRM, degree, MBA, CIPS, Degree, Middle East, Relocation