Supplier Commercial Lead - Global FTSE 100 - £90-100,000
Supplier Commercial Lead - Global FTSE 100 Professional Services Major - £90-100,000 + package
Location: Hertfordshire (Flexible working)
This cash rich Professional Services Firm seeks an experienced and passionate Procurement expert to join in what is a newly created role, where you will be pivotal in driving value, innovation and commercial strategy to make an impact across key suppliers.
After a huge transformation, procurement has made significant strides towards best-in-class over the last two years. Now, they are focussing on fine tuning their processes and relationships with suppliers to add commerciality and true value to their function. Reporting directly to the CPO, you will collaborate with Heads of Categories across HR and Professional Services to focus on continuous improvement and service excellence.
As the Supplier Commercial Lead, you will:-
- Partner with an executive stakeholder community across Finance, Procurement & HR, selling and demonstrating the benefits that best-practice Supplier Relationship Management can bring to an organisation of this size
- Take leadership of key supplier relationships to identify, drive and assure full commercial value is realised, throughout the contract lifecycle, in line with business and executive objectives.
- Partner with the relevant Business Function Leadership Teams and Head of Category to develop sourcing strategies and ongoing spend management of key spend areas and suppliers
- Play the role of 'challenger' to the business in circumstances of increased risk and cost, and provide innovative solutions to generate "win-wins" for the business and the suppliers
- Provide quality thought leadership in broader commercial initiatives outside of the Supplier Management community to improve relationships and collaboration in a wider setting
- Impressive Supplier Relationship Management / Vendor Management career to date, delivering tangible benefits to your previous Blue Chip & FTSE 100 employers
- Expertise across Contract Management, Performance Management & Relationship Management, ideally within HR or Indirect spend areas
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
- Natural ability to build strong and fruitful relationships both internally and externally
This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven Commercial Relationship & Contracts Management expert to create a legacy for oneself within an evolving SRM practice, before progressing to Directorship within the Firm.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this forum.
Key skills: SRM, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Sustainable Procurement, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, SRM toolkits, Financial Analysis, Procurement, Purchasing , HR, Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO, London, North London, Hertfordshire