Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Boutique Procurement Consultancy / London / £50,000 - £65,000 / Rapid Progression
Are you looking to utilise your IT procurement experience within a highly regarded boutique consultancy that offers a unique company culture and rapid career progression opportunities? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
After unprecedented revenues this organization has extensive plans for future growth and is looking for a passionate new member to join their team as a Indirect IT Procurement Consultant. Not only will you work within a best-in-class organization, you will become a valued member of this collaborative team environment.
You will gain invaluable exposure to blue-chip clients, high-profile projects and a range of procurement categories. The diverse nature of this role enables each day to be a little different from the next. With a clear path for progression and the opportunity to rapidly progress into more senior positions, this is not one to miss out on.
Within this Indirect IT procurement consultant role, your responsibilities will include…
- Provide your IT procurement expertise and IT category insights through a variety of mechanisms including reviewing, developing and implementing IT strategies and initiatives
- Support and manage a range of IT procurement improvements and change projects facilitated by management of established stakeholder relationships as well as continuous development of collaborative relations
- Identify and deliver a variety of value driving tactics and strategic IT procurement initiatives to consistently and effectively meet client requirements
- Undertake a range of day-to-day activities; strategically sourcing a portfolio of IT sub-categories, from software and hardware to Cloud services and Cyber Security as well as tendering and negotiation
To be suitable for this IT procurement consultant role, you will need…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- CProof of managing a variety of procurement projects within IT procurement
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, contract management, private, public, software, hardware, cloud, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes