Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - £60K
Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - £60k + Package
Nationwide Locations available (incl. London, Birmingham and Manchester)
One of the UK's largest household names, who have a multi-award winning procurement function, now have an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional with experience across Indirect services procurement to join the team as a result of huge expansion within the function. In this position you will be heading up £Multi-million spend sub-categories across indirect services and be responsible for driving integral saving initiatives and managing a huge range of suppliers.
This role can based in one of their many UK offices on a flexible working basis, where you are expected to be in the office 2 days a week and the rest can be home-based. The salary on offer is £60-70,000 alongside a fantastic package, which includes a bonus of up to 20%!
If you are a driven individual, capable of delivering the best-in-class procurement and are ambitious enough to drive a 3-year cost transformation project, then I would love to hear from you!
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the £100Million spend indirect services category
- Leading strategy development across the sub-categories, with a focus on how to drive commercial initiatives to achieve the best value
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts whilst developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Indirect Procurement Manager:
- Demonstratable experience across large spend procurement projects where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A good understanding of indirect procurement, with experience in buying indirect services
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks and with a strong understanding of driving commercial excellence through the supply chain
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk