Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse
Direct Procurement Manager / Global Technology Powerhouse / Fast-Track Progression / Swindon / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This multi-billion pound revenue organisation is growing its procurement function to facilitate extensive growth plans and is therefore seeking a passionate Direct Procurement Manager to join its team. You will work amongst some of the highest calibre of procurement professionals worldwide, enabling you to learn best-in-class procurement practice.
You will gain exposure to successful established products as well as create, deliver and maintain procurement strategy for New Product Introduction; driven through unprecedented technological innovation. This organisation prides itself on individually developing each on of its employees through extensive opportunities for progression.
Direct Procurement Manager responsibilities….
- Provide essential procurement support and engagement with research and NPI on new technologies across a diverse range of product categories to ensure optimal value and cost within a timely manner
- Continuously strive for first mover innovations through utilization of proven approaches through integration with various teams and procurement stakeholders to maintain best practice and efficient delivery
- Support development of execution plans for external development and manufacturing partnerships to enable optimal project outcomes; facilitated by supplier relationship management
- Assist with a variety of procurement activities; provide strategic support within the early procurement process to enable optimal execution as well as work with champion teams for continuous procurement improvements
Direct Procurement Manager requirements…
- CIPS / Degree desirable but not essential
- Demonstratable past procurement success, particularly within the direct procurement space, such as Electronics and Electromechanical procurement
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic procurement function where each day is different from the next
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page
Key words: Direct procurement, Procurement Manager, Generalist, Indirect Procurement, Career Progression, Technology, Innovation, Engineering, NPI, NPD, Direct Procurement Manager, Electronics, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Business Development, Senior Manager, Procurement Strategy, Strategic Procurement, Bristol, Swindon