Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Best-in-Class
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Best-in-Class Procurement Consultancy / London / Rapid Career Progression / £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to utilise your procurement experience within a best-in-class company environment with the ability to rapidly progress? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This highly reputable global procurement consultancy is offering an exciting new opportunity as a Senior Procurement Consultant. With undeniable past success and extensive plans for future growth the capabilities of this organisation are endless.
Not only will you be exposed to industry-leading blue-chip clients, you will gain invaluable exposure across a range of markets and categories. You will work within a unique company environment that promotes forward-thinking and inclusivity.
Within this exciting Senior Procurement Consultant role, you will be required to…
- Provide expert advice to a range of industry-leading clients as well as continuously develop, implement and mange diverse procurement category plans and initiatives
- Manage a variety of complex procurement projects to support procurement process improvements, cost optimisation and transformation
- Consistently engage with stakeholders, both internal and external; not only will you be responsible for managing established relationships but also developing collaborative relations with best-in-class external stakeholders
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities from strategic sourcing and tendering to contract negotiation and bid proposal management
To apply for this Senior Procurement Consultant, you will need…
- Degree or CIPS is advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects simultaneously ideally within indirect categories such as; HR procurement, Marketing procurement, FM procurement, or IT procurement
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing