Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager / FMCG
Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager / FMCG / Globally Loved Brand / Bristol / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to utilize your indirect marketing procurement experience within an established organization that provides excellent opportunities for fast tracked progression? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This globally renowned organization is seeking a passionate Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager to join its best-in-class team. This company has an excellent business structure in terms of providing extensive opportunities for fast tracked progression.
You will have the opportunity to lead on a range of marketing procurement activities, particularly within the Martech and Ad Production space, but also with the opportunity to support within other indirect marketing procurement categories, such as Creative and Media procurement.
Within this Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager position, your responsibilities will include…
- Leading the end-to-end delivery of the marketing procurement processes, across a range of complex and agile processes in order to drive strategic sourcing
- Provide essential marketing procurement expertise to a range of stakeholders as well as the overall marketing function in order to aid understanding of the Media, Creative and Production industries
- Continuously develop and implement effective marketing procurement category strategies to support overall business objectives whilst continuously identifying areas for risk mitigation
- Work autonomously on various Indirect Marketing procurement projects whilst also working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to advise on direction of overall commercial approach
To apply for this Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- CIPS or Degree would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong experience within indirect procurement, particularly in relation to Marketing procurement and relevant sub-categories, such as Media, Creative and Production
- Ability and desire to work within a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, procurement manager, category manager, procurement category manager, Marketing, Media, PR, indirect procurement, generalist procurement manager, purchasing, strategic sourcing, strategy, FMCG, Retail, buying manager, print, ATL. BTL, Brand Marketing, Supply Chain