Procurement Business Partner - Store Development
Global FMCG Major seeks Procurement Business partner to take on a permanent Procurement Development position - Stunning West London Office - £75k + package benefits!
This is a brand new and exciting position to join one of the worlds largest FMCG's in their well-established and award winning procurement function. As a business Procurement is at the forefront working along side all aspects of the business to develop and drive innovation. They are going through a huge period of transformation and are loo
king for a high capable and passionate Procurement Specialist to join as a Procurement Business Partner.
You will be working along side the Store Development team to ensure suppliers are delivering best priced and quality supplies in a timely fashion. As a procurement Business Partner you will have great career prospects within the business and a chance to manage and lead you team to better the business.
As a procurement Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Business partner with legal teams and store development team to lead on the contractual negotiations and tenders, protecting the business
- Act as a category Manager establishing a robust PSL, hitting the savings target as well as delivering on quality products and timely delivery which complies with Ethical Trade
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, informing them of the category and store development plans
- Identify risks to existing store development supply chain and mitigate by sourcing alternative supplies
As a Procurement Business Partner You will have:
- Experience working in a collaborative environment working on procurement for FMCG's especially within store development
- Great stakeholder management experience
- CIPS and Degree desirable
If this sounds like an opportunity which suits your skills and abilities then please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Management, Business Manager, Marketing, Indirect, Retail, FMCG, Procurement, Supply Chain, London, Reading, FTSE100, Blue chip, Store Development, Reading, London, Dublin, Procurement, Supply chain, Development, Category Manager, Business Partner, London, Retail, Brand, FMCG, Operational, Operations,