IT Procurement Lead - Dublin - €60,000 - €85,000 + Package
IT Procurement Lead - Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Firm - Dublin - €60,000 - €85,000 + Package
A prestigious constituent of the Fortune 500 list is searching for a polished procurement professional with significant IT sourcing experience. As IT Procurement Lead you will be in a fantastic position to excel towards directorship and build a high-performing sourcing team of your own.
With a multi-award winning sourcing hub, executive stakeholder management and a global spend portfolio, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Sourcing professional to develop their career.
Other role involvements:-
- Reporting directly into the Global Head of IT Sourcing and building long-lasting relationships with senior stakeholders on an international basis
- Managing multi-million pound spends across a plethora of IT procurement categories including Application Development, Hosting, Hardware, Software, Telecoms & Outsourcing
- Operating on a strategic basis to help this award-winning procurement function excel
- Expanding your global sourcing experience and dealing with the market's most prestigious suppliers
In order to be successful in your application you must:
- Have extensive procurement or purchasing experience, with a strong understanding of the IT supply market
- Either have strong category expertise in a specific IT & Technology category, or have a range of experience across general IT categories (Hardware, Software, Telco, Outsourcing, Hosting etc)
- Possess effective executive stakeholder management skills, with a strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Either have previous project management experience or the aptitude to pick up the necessary skillsets quickly
- Have a strong degree from a good university (or equivalent)
- Be fully MCIPS qualified (or studying towards)
This is an outstanding opportunity to break into a global household name in a senior IT procurement capacity and fast-track your procurement career towards Directorship.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered please send your profile to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure