Indirect Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class
Indirect Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class / Industry-Leading FMCG / Rapid Career Progression / Leeds / Flexible Working / £45,0000 - £55,0000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This best-in-class FMCG has experienced impressive year on year growth and is therefore looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join its growing team. You will work amongst some of the best procurement professionals worldwide and within an organistaion that prides itself on individually developing their employees through rapid progression plans.
You will gain exposure to a range of indirect procurement categories, from FM procurement and Marketing procurement to IT procurement and Professional Services procurement, enabling each day to be different from the next.
Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Lead end to end procurement activities for a range of indirect procurement categories; formulate and implement effective procurement strategies that deliver best value
- Support business critical procurement projects through effective collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as managing a variety of key suppliers, facilitated by creation of stakeholder engagement plans
- Undertake a variety of day to day procurement responsibilities; from leading negotiations and risk mitigation to benchmarking and continuous identification of process improvements as well as business development
Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements…
- Degree / CIPS is highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, ideally within indirect procurement with a strategic procurement approach
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement manager, indirect procurement, indirect procurement category manager, strategic sourcing, purchasing, buyer, business development, procurement function, supply chain, procurement process improvements, FMCG, FM procurement, Marketing procurement, IT procurement, Professional Services procurement, generalist