Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class
Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class Technology Organization / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This best-in-class technology organization has recently restructuring its marketing procurement team and is therefore seeking a passionate Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager. This multi-billion pound revenue organization has an abundance of resources, driven by unprecedented technological innovation, at its disposal to facilitate success.
The organization prides itself on developing each individual employee through provision of extensive opportunities for fast-track progression. Furthermore, you will work amongst some of the best procurement professionals worldwide within an organization that provides a modern and forward-thinking company environment.
Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Lead the end to end procurement process in delivery of complex as well as agile strategic sourcing processes across various Marketing procurement sub-categories, such as Martech and Ad Production
- As a subject matter expert within the marketing procurement function you will provide essential support to the wider marketing team through a range of exciting projects aimed at increasing brand presence of this highly recognisable organisation
- Create and implement effective Marketing procurement category strategies that are aligned with overall business objectives, whilst consistently ensuring risk is mitigated
- Continuously partner with best-in-class senior stakeholders to advise on direction of overall commercial approach
Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager, requirements…
- Degree / CIPS advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past indirect marketing procurement success, ideally within Ad Production and Martech procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management and negotiation
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement manager, indirect procurement manager, indirect marketing procurement manager, procurement category manager, generalist, marketing procurement, Technology, Innovation, career progression, strategic sourcing, purchasing, business development