Indirect Procurement Manager - Leading Sustainability Firm
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Manager - Leading Sustainability Firm - £50-70,000
This renowned UK firm are looking to grow their world-class and well-established procurement function through expanding the team to bring in forward thinking and ambitious procurement individuals.
Due to enormous expansion and transformation, they currently require an experienced procurement professional to lead projects across the £Multi-Million indirect services category. It would be your role to set direction across these projects in sourcing, category planning and post-contract management, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders along the way and driving commerciality through the process.
There are multiple permanent positions in this ever growing team, that offer a salary ranging between £50-70K depending on the position of seniority that you are hired into. Flexible working is offered, meaning that you will be based in the HQ in Reading 2-3 days a week, with the rest being home-based.
The Indirect Services Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the £100Million spend indirect services category
- Leading strategy development across the sub-categories, with a focus on how to drive commercial iniatives to achieve the best value
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts whilst developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Indirect Services Procurement Manager:
- Demonstratable experience across large spend procurement projects where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A good understanding of indirect procurement, with experience in buying indirect services
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks and with a strong understanding of driving commercial excellence through the supply chain
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, professional services, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Slough, Hampshire, Maidenhead, Newbury
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager - Leading Sustainability Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly