Global Direct Procurement Manager
Global Direct Procurement Manager - Multinational Technology Company - Bristol - £55k - £60k + Package
This household name in the Technology industry is looking for a commercially minded procurement manager to design and implement the strategic sourcing strategy for a brand-new product range. The company, known for both the quality of their products and their dedication to an ethical, sustainable supply chain, have undergone massive growth in 2020 leading to this investment into a brand-new product range!
This is an extremely rare opportunity to put your stamp on a role that combines a Greenfield Procurement opportunity with the security of working for a large Blue-Chip!
Global Direct Procurement Manager, role responsibilities: -
- Design and Implement the direct procurement strategy for this high-profile new product range across multiple categories, including but not limited to Raw Materials, Finished Goods and External Manufacturing
- Collaborate with regional and local procurement teams to ensure your direct procurement strategy is consistent across the globe
- Interact with C-Suite stakeholders across multiple functions within the organisation as these products move from Research to Design to Launch
- Recruit and develop new talent as the categories that fall under this project grow, working your way to a Head of Category position with a small team underneath you
Global Direct Procurement, required background: -
- End to end procurement experience in the direct procurement space, ideally having worked with Raw Materials, Finished Goods and External Manufacturing
- Ideally coming from a fast-paced Technology, FMCG or Retail industry background, however, other industries will also be considered
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Commercial skills
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an established direct procurement specialist then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to truly impact the direction and growth of this business-critical product range for one of the largest Technology Organisations in the world!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, greenfield procurement, direct procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, raw materials procurement, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, Technology, Raw Materials, Finished Goods and External Manufacturing, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Bristol, London, Reading, Berkshire