IT & Indirects Senior Buyer - Dublin or London
IT & Indirects Senior Buyer - Global FTSE organisation - Dublin or London - €90,000 + bonus + CIPS sponsorship
This leading global organisation who has enjoyed explosive growth during the last 5 years, and with continued expansion forecasted over the next 5, coupled with an influx of board-level investment in best-in-class procurement, now is an exciting time to be joining this close-knit Strategic Sourcing team.
The business is looking for a passionate Procurement specialist to be a major contributor in driving towards best-practice. My client is not looking for the finished article but someone who is ideally coming off a Procurement graduate scheme and are looking to develop themselves amongst a best-in-class and award-winning Procurement team
As the new procurement team member, you will have exposure to complex £ Multi-Million spend mainly across IT Software, Hardware & Consultancy, but also HR, Professional Services and Marketing. You will have a tailored developmental plan set out by Senior leadership team, with one to one catch ups and training.
Due to the size of the organisation, you could be based in several their main hubs across the UK: London, Bristol or Manchester
IT & Indirects Senior Buyer role overview:-
- Assisting Senior Category Managers and leading on a number Software, Hardware and Professional Services subcategories: including Licensing, Application Development and Maintenance, Cloud, Data Centers, Servers, Storage etc
- Exposure to negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, Oracle, IBM, using and upskilling your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, exposure to cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
- Attend internal and external training courses - e.g. GAP Partnership negotiations, CIPS training
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years
- Category experience can be either within Indirect or Direct Procurement
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, looking to gain a tailored development plan.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure