Marketing Category Manager (Strategic Procurement)
Marketing Category Manager (Strategic Procurement) - FTSE 250 FMCG - Sheffield (With Flexible Working) - £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This market-leading FMCG organization is looking to modernize its immature procurement function as part of a huge business-wide transformation! As an organization that have done remarkably well over the last 2 years despite the pandemic, they have an excellent platform to continue their already impressive growth meaning that is an excellent time to get your foot in the door!
As Marketing Category Manager you will play an integral part as the organization looks to capitalize on their recent success and continue to improve their brand! Procurement acts as a business partner to the rest of the business meaning that, despite not being mandated, you will have excellent buy-in and accessibility to a variety of projects where you will look to deliver not just cost savings but wider added value and efficiencies!
As Marketing Category Manager (Strategic Procurement), you will:
- Lead on the end-to-end procurement of complex strategic sourcing projects across various marketing sub-categories including but not limited to MarTech, Production and Digital
- Design and implement marketing category strategies across these subcategories on projects with values in the tens of £millions
- Help build out the direction of the procurement function by having an input into SRM and Contract Management processes
- Gain exposure to other indirect procurement categories should you wish, across Technology and Professional Services due to the collaborative nature of the business
Marketing Category Manager (Strategic Procurement), required background: -
- End-to-end procurement experience across indirect procurement, ideally having worked on Strategic Marketing or IT procurement projects
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip backgrounds working with spends in the tens of £millions is beneficial but not essential
- Strong commercial skillset and contract management skills
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an ambitious marketing procurement specialist looking to accelerate your career in a world-renowned organization then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, marketing procurement, media procurement, MarTech procurement, technology procurement, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, digital agencies, agency procurement