Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Industry-Leading Procurement Consultancy / Career Progression / Flexible Working / London / £55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to apply your Indirect IT Procurement expertise across a range of industries, whilst working with blue-chip clients and best-in-class stakeholders, within a globally renowned procurement consultancy? If so, this is the perfect position for you.
This globally renowned procurement consultancy has extensive plans for future growth and seeking a passionate Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant to join its team. This organization has gained its reputation from priding itself on developing each individual employee through tailor made plans for future progression; coupled with provision of a unique company environment that promotes collaboration and inclusivity.
You will gain invaluable exposure to a range of industries, blue-chop clients and exciting procurement projects.
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant, responsibilities…
- Provide your IT procurement expertise and IT category insights through a variety of mechanisms including reviewing, developing and implementing IT strategies and initiatives
- Manage a range of IT procurement improvements and change projects facilitated by management of established stakeholder relationships as well as continuous development of collaborative relations
- Manage a variety of complex projects to support procurement improvements, cost optimisation and transformation
- Undertake a range of day-to-day activities; strategically source a portfolio of IT sub-categories, from software and hardware to Cloud services and Cyber Security as well as tendering and negotiation
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant, requirements…
- Degree / CIPS desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable past procurement success across a range of IT procurement sub-categories; including but not limited to, hardware procurement, software procurement and networks procurement
- Ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders with excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultancy, indirect procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, procurement consultant, direct procurement, generalist, purchasing, senior procurement manager, career progression, private sector, public sector, business development, London, Reading, Kent, High Wycombe, IT procurement, Software, Infrastructure, Cloud, Hardware, Outsourcing
Apply for Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly