Procurement Consultant - Award Winning Boutique Consultancy
Consultant - Leading Procurement & Cost Transformation Management Consultancy - Multi Award Winning firm - London + flex working - £40-50k + package
This market leading boutique consultancy, who over the past years have risen to receive a number of highly commended industry awards, including being ranked as a 'top 20' consultancy by the financial times, are looking to hire a number of similarly ambitious procurement professionals to join the team.
With a pragmatic and results driven approach, this consultancy who operate across a number of core functional sectors including automotive, aerospace, manufacturing and transport to name a few, are without a doubt one of the fastest growing brands and firms within the industry. They also have a fantastic track record of hiring strong industry talent and transforming them into the best the consultancy industry has to offer, through the design of tailored development programs and intensive support, making this one of the best development pools within consulting.
If you are a procurement professional looking and interested in joining the consultancy industry, this firms unique approach and fantastic development programs makes it one of the most exciting opportunities on the market.
Procurement Consultant role outline:
- Part-manage and deliver as a part of a wider team on significant client projects, clients ranging across FTSE 100 & FTSE 250 firms, working closely with this firms partners and directors in doing so as well as being building the firm's reputation across their client base
- Project scopes include; procurement & supply chain transformation and cost optimisation projects, operations strategy and portfolio management
- Take the opportunity to continually build your 'client engagement' skillset, taking and more responsibility for client management as you develop within this firm
- Procurement / supply chain management consultancy experience is ideal however not essential, however strong industry procurement experience is a must, ideally within industrial, manufacturing or automotive sectors due to this firms core industry expertise
- End-to-end procurement experience, ideally from a project landscape is a must, category management experience would also be desired from a direct procurement category
- Analytically minded and able to use data tools as part of role
- Strong academics is a must, Bachelors degree minimum (or equivalent)
If you are interested in joining a market leading and well-renowned procurement and supply chain management consultancy, with experience of working in FTSE listed organisations please apply directly with your latest cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, procurement strategy, supply chain strategy, management consulting, strategy consulting, cost optimisation, procurement, account management, client engagement, client-facing, degree, CIPS, MBA, automotive, engineering, manufacturing, defence & aerospace, FTSE100, FTSE250