Sourcing Specialist - Greenfield Function
Sourcing Specialist - FM & Indirects - London/Mostly Remote Working - Greenfield Procurement Team - £45,000 - £55,000 + Strong Bonus & Benefits Package
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This innovative flexible real estate services firm is searching for a strong up-and-coming procurement candidate to join their young, growing procurement team. Renowned for developing innovate market solutions to their clients that separate this organisation from their competitors, this exciting organisation will provide their new sourcing manager will an excellent platform for progression.
The procurement function sits within organisations Solutions Delivery function which is responsible for finding, delivering and managing office space, aligned to Clients needs and corporate objectives and for providing variable CAPEX solutions and dedicated Account Management.
Operating globally, you will be interfacing with a wide variety of senior level stakeholders up to "C" suite, and an array of external consultants which will include, Architects, QS, structural engineers, and M & E consultants on a daily basis.
As a Sourcing Specialist - FM you will:
- Report into the Senior Category Manager you will autonomously manage your own category portfolio working across the end-to-end procurement process
- Implementing group category strategy and managing the full end-to-end procurement process from "cradle to grave"
- Support the development of procurement policy, process and governance
- Create local and global supplier strategies, managing the Preferred supplier list
- Interfacing with senior executive level stakeholders up to "C" suite and board level on a daily basis.
- Working on a project basis, with various Capex related tasks weekly.
Procurement background and skills required -
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
For more information on this excitingly unique procurement opportunity, please send an updated CV to: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk