Indirect Procurement Manager / MRO & CAPEX
Indirect Procurement Manager / Capex & MRO / Industry-Leading Manufacturing / Liverpool / Flexible Working / £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This industry-leading manufacturing organisation has upcoming business critical procurement projects and is seeking a passionate Indirect Procurement Manager to join its team. You will have autonomy over high-profile Capex and MRO procurement projects where you can effectively drive procurement strategy across the end to end procurement function.
With one direct report you will work within a collaborative and inclusive company environment; this organisation prides itself on sustainability being a key driver of decision making, providing a rare procurement approach to manufacturing.
Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Become the single point of contact for all Capex and MRO procurement activities, as well as other indirect procurement categories, across all phases of business critical procurement projects
- Effectively develop, implement and maintain procurement strategy that enable continuous procurement process improvements, cost avoidance and risk reduction
- Build strong relationships with both internal colleagues, from your direct report to senior stakeholders, as well as key high-profile suppliers through excellent SRM
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities, from leading negotiations and robust contract formulation to project analysis and alignment of decisions with the organisations overall sustainability goals
Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements….
- Degree education in relevant discipline, i.e. Business or Engineering, would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate strong past indirect procurement success across the end to end procurement function; particularly within the Capex & MRO procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and project management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect procurement, direct procurement, strategic sourcing, purchasing, business development, Senior Procurement Manager, MRO, Capex, career progression, Liverpool, Cheshire, Manufacturing, Project Procurement, Project Manager