Supply Chain Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager - Award Winning Defence firm - SW London - £40-50k
Cutting edge technology, exciting projects with the MOD, and innovations years in advance of release, be a part of something extraordinary. This FTSE 100 Defence major is looking for an ambitious, innovative and experiences Supply Chain Manager to join their world renowned team on new adventures to come.
They are currently going under a large expansion and have a brand new and exciting position open to someone with experience within the defense industry, working on highly confidential projects. You will be joining the bids and programmes team as a Procurement Supply Chain Manager reporting into the head of Supply Chain. You will gain vast exposure to the industry but also to the global markets.
If you feel like you have the experience and ambition to join such a huge organization then please send your CV to Sophie at jobsSC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
As a Supply Chain Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large spend across all Supply chain Bids and Engineering sectors and their sub-categories
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company may take advantage of them.
- Negotiate with suppliers, conducting market analysis and tenders
- Manage and advise stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships
Key Skills & Experience required of Supply Chain Manager:
- Strong experience in Supply Chain specifically with Bids, programming and engineering
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- CIPS (desirable)
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable)
Please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply chain, Management, Organisations, Defence, FTSE100, Team, Flexible working, Working from home, London, Reading, Surrey, Hampshire, Bids, Programmes, CIPS, Engineering, Defense, Procurement, Award winning,
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly