Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services - £85k
Professional Services Associate Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm - Central London - £75-85k + Package (inc. Car, Bonus healthcare etc)
Due to an internal promotion, one of the world's leading professional services firms is currently in need of an ambitious procurement professional with a comprehensive understanding of the Professional Services category as a Consultant.
This Professional Services Procurement Category Manager role will involve:
- Liaising regularly with board-level stakeholders and key clients, advising both on innovative sourcing strategies that will drive best-practice procurement
- Drawing on your experience of procuring contingent labour in order to support and advise senior management through large-scale recruitment processes
- Handling varied multi-million-pound projects and generating significant savings
- Not only driving forwards within your own career, but also mentoring and developing a junior procurement professional
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process from ITT to supplier selection, negotiation and contract placement
You will be joining the firm as a consultant working with some of their world renowned Blue chip clients to deliver on procurement strategy within professional services categories. This is an exciting role for any procurement professional who wants to take the next step in their career, gain major global experience and expand their procurement knowledge across a vast range of industries.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services - £85k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly