Third Party Risk Manager
Third Party Risk Manager - Global Financial Services Organisation - Multiple Office Locations across the UK + Flexible Working - £60k + Package + Progression opportunities
Market-Leading financial services organization is looking to bolster their Third Party Risk team as they embark on a number of supplier-focused projects that will be critical to the future growth of the organization!
One of these such projects, is an outsourcing piece of unprecedented size within the business, meaning you will be heavily involved in vendor exit planning and governance as the organization move into unknown territory.
The existing risk framework within the company is relatively mature, however, there is still much room for improvement, meaning you will also be able to really put your stamp on how the company manages risk going forward.
The organization is one of the most flexible and inclusive within the financial services arena, meaning this is one of the best companies to work for in the country, boasting an impressively low turnover even during the pandemic!
As Third Party Risk Manager, you will: -
- Lead and support on various outsourcing related projects such as material vendor exit planning/testing, and UK Third Party data processors governance and oversight
- Play an integral part in the operational and strategic risk management, helping to build out the existing framework as well as updating outdated policies and procedures
- Work with cross-functional senior stakeholders, conducting Third-Party Risk Management/Assurance activity
- Have the opportunity to impact the way the organization manages risk by designing and implementing your own policy and procedure improvements
Third Party Risk Manager, required background: -
- Strong operational risk management experience, ideally within Financial Services, however, other industries will also be considered
- Any exposure to vendor exit planning is beneficial but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management ability, with prior experience of working cross-functionally to manage Third Party risk
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above) is beneficial but not essential
If you are an ambitious individual with strong risk management experience (ideally Third Party Risk) then this is the ideal opportunity for you to join a growing team within a business that has truly established themselves as a giant within their space!
To apply or find out more, please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: Risk Management, Third Party Risk Management, Third Party Risk, Outsourcing, Governance, Compliance, Assurance, Financial Services, Vendor Management, Supplier Relationship Management, SRM, Procurement, Contract Management, Stakeholder Management, London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester
Apply for Third Party Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly