EMEA Sourcing Manager - Facilities
EMEA Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Global Real Estate Services Firm - FTSE 250 - London based with Hybrid Working Model- £55k - £65k + Package
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading professional services organisation seeks a strong sourcing professional to join their established procurement function. As a Sourcing Manager - Facilities you will manage key facilities sourcing activity across EMEA for business-critical client accounts.
As Sourcing Manager - Facilities you will enjoy:-
- Play a key role in developing the FM category, creating category plans and long term strategic sourcing categories
- Accountable for implementation of SCMP Strategic/ client accounts and pursuits, procurement planning, RFP management, bid analysis and recommendations, liaison with client governance teams for Contract Approvals, Savings reporting, documentation and compliance.
- Responsible for management and performance of all strategic sourcing and procurement related activities for specific client requirements across all Facilities Management (FM) service lines as required.
- Engaging and collaborating with a receptive stakeholder base (primarily at Executive and Board-level) to maximise the contribution of this high-value FM procurement category
- Owning the end-to-end process for complex FM projects and deals, with particular engagement across Real Estate and Hard FM categories
- Contributing to the overall strategic direction of Procurement through active participation in the Procurement Leadership Team (PLT)
Required Procurement experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Strong FM category experience (ideally Hard and Soft FM sub-categories), having managed the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP/RFQ, contract drafting and negotiation, stakeholder engagement, supplier relationship management etc
- Proven negotiation and category management experience with a CV that demonstrates successful management of £Multi-Million spends with impressive cost savings achieved
- Degree, MCIPS, Prince 2 preferred but not essential
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, strategic procurement, procurement manager, Contracts Management, Contract Services, Negotiation, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Buying, Purchasing, FM, Real Estate, Property, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, etc
Apply for EMEA Sourcing Manager - Facilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly