Global Procurement Director Operational Excellence & Governance
Global Procurement Director - Operational Excellence & Governance
World-Leading Professional Services organization
Location - London, UK
Salary - £150k-£170k + 50% Bonus, Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This leading global professional services organization is currently undergoing a global transformation of its procurement functions to create a more centralised hub for knowledge sharing and value creation. Within this internal transformation team, the business is looking for a highly capable senior leader to join them as Global Procurement Director for Operational Excellence & Governance, who will lead a team of 5 exceptional senior regional procurement transformation managers to deliver the next generation of procurement to the business.
This global procurement transformation team will be tasked with creating a more unified and centralised global strategy to be utilised by all of the company's business units worldwide to provide significant Value-Added Service anddrastically improve procurement efficiency by reducing duplicated activities across the group.
As the Global Procurement Director for Operational Excellence & Governance the core of your responsibility will be as an executive business partner to enable the effective implementation of changes to global procurement operations and ensure the proper compliance and governance is being adhered to both internally and externally.
Key targets and responsibilities of the Global Procurement Director:-
- Drive the global procurement transformation agenda on any matters involving change to "business as usual" activities
- Implementation of new technologies, systems, processes and governance that will allow for more cross-functional collaboration and a reduction of siloed business operations
- Deploy global procurement transformation strategies that will be rolled out to every business unit on regional and local level
- Identify opportunities for Cost Transformation and Cost Savings across the firm's Indirect spend area and implement more effective group-level sourcing strategies
- Able to act as a Procurement Strike Team to help individual business units on crisis management and critical problem resolution
- Provide leadership and guidance to internal business executives through clear communication and presentation of transformation activities and goals
As the Global Procurement Director you will be undertaking an enormous project to transform a business that oversees a multi-billion dollar spend portfolio spread across multiple business units in several geographies. You will be stepping into a highly complex global environment and tasked with creating an effective global solution to streamline procurement activities to the benefit of all internal businesses. This will be an incredibly challenging but equally rewarding opportunity for a talented procurement transformation executive looking to make their mark within a world-renowned brand.
If you are up to the task, apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Global Procurement Director Operational Excellence & Governance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly