Senior Buyer - Multinational Tech Conglomerate - £40-45K
Senior Buyer - Multinational Tech Conglomerate - £40-45K - Hertfordshire/Remote
I have engaged with a global leader in technology services, who are notorious for their first-class services in consulting, digital and outsourcing. Now, due to continued success and ongoing growth, they currently seek an ambitious procurement professional to drive forward the role of a senior buyer across multiple projects. Namely, you will be working in a smaller team dedicated to a major client and get involved in managing all aspects of this contract in both delivery and transformation phases, focussing a wide range of services projects, with a particular focus on digital and IT due to the exciting way these categories are heading over the next few years, with exponential growth impending.
This firm are at the forefront of innovation, and it will be your job to address new sourcing strategies in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued success of a global name and progress your career to the next level.
This permanent position offers flexible working, where you will be based between home and the modern office in Hertfordshire. You will be reporting to Senior Procurement Manager. The salary on offer ranges between £40-45,000, alongside a package including a flexible benefits allowance and flexible working.
If you are a driven individual, passionate about the evolving world of technology and experienced in strategic procurement, then I would love to hear from you!
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for:
- Working with project stakeholders as an integral part of a high performing project team, where you can deliver against clear milestones and savings targets to drive maximum value
- Agreeing strategy priorities, activities, and targets with senior stakeholders throughout the business to provide the best-in-class procurement services to your assigned project
- Strategically managing the renewal of existing supplier arrangements as well as sourcing and assessing suppliers for new requirements and ensuring robust commercial & contractual agreements are in place
Required Background for the Senior Buyer:
- A strong track record of procurement and contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Experience of dealing with complex negotiations on pricing and contract terms in order to deliver savings and commercial value wherever possible
- Demonstrates the tenacity and has the experience to handle difficult stakeholder and supplier situations
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, consulting, consultancy, outsourcing, procurement contracts, service delivery contract, business partnering, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Luton, Hatfield, Watford, Hertfordshire, North London