Procurement Senior Category Manager - Civils and Utilities
Senior Procurement Category Manager (Infrastructure/Utilities/Civils) - Globally renowned Construction Major - WFH - £65-75k + package benefits!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds most recognised construction brands as a Senior Category Manager looking after the Infrastructure/Utilities/Civils categories. This role will give you the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most exciting project across the UK, working hand in hand with the Head of Procurement on category strategy development and implementation.
They are seeking someone that has a vast amount of experience on the aforementioned categories having worked on and led large projects developing a set of skills specific to the categories. So if you have a particular passion for procurement and all things infrastructure, utilities and civils then this is a fantastic opportunity which also offers a clear career trajectory into the senior procurement panel.
As an Indirect Procurement Category Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Being the Strategic sourcing lead for all of the infrastructure, utilities and civils spend within the business
- Negotiating with market leading market vendors, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
- Instilling a high performance culture amongst the Procurement team, upskilling more junior team members and demonstrating what best-in-class Procurement looks and feels like
Required procurement experience & qualifications for an indirect Procurement Category Manager:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in indirect categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
If this sounds like a role you could be great for then please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Category Manager, Indirect, HR, Professional Services, Recruitment, Contingent Labour, marketing, Procurement, Senior Buyer, Global, Birmingham, WFH, Working from home, FTSE100, Construction, Property, FM